Friday, August 19, 2005

Tycho Brahe Presents


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hate to hijack this blog and all, but there's a little something that's been bugging me that I need to get off my chest (face?); namely Michael Jackson and his freakin' nose. Look at me. Take a good hard look. Note the nose. See? Faux-proboscis, kids...made of metal, to boot. As it turns out, this so-called KING OF POP has been stealing my fake nose thunder over the last couple decades and, believe me, don't think it doesn't irk me even IF I've been dead since 1601. Don't matter to us Danes how long we've been dirt napping...no sirree...I caught a sniff of this and it's finally time to come forward to voice my displeasure. T'ain't even an Homage to my Metallic Sniffer if the bastard don't even acknowledge it! Would it hurt him to, say, compose a tune or two about how *I* was the inspiration for his snout replacement? Something like, I dunno, BEAK IT, dammit. Mark my snoot, my heirs are going to be in contact with Him AND his crafty rhinoplastisist or my name ain't Tycho FUCKING Brahe.



TB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home