Friday, September 21, 2007

Talking Smack at the Star Wars Exhibit: Coming Soon to the Twin Cities

Boy be speakin' the Jawa at me and shit. UTTINI my blinkin' and sputterin' backside Sarlacc Pit. Torqued me off something fierce...like I was passin' a humanoid shaped scat burger clad in Maladorian Armor, see what I'm sayin'? Ain't like he's gotta mumble through no rags like them there Tusken-y Bantha Straddlers. The closest I've come to boardin' a Sandcrawler was a viscous claspin' 20 credits for 30 minutes plook a-hind the Mos Eisley Cantina with a modified Power-Droid...or Boff-bot, if ya will. S'pose he ain't aware that I'M the one that put the Double UG in UgnaUGhts, knowwhatumsayin'? So step away 'fore I sprinkle Salacious Crumb-cake grit in your Ewok Favorin' maw-slit.
















T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home