Friday, October 13, 2006

A True Tale from TIP's Backyard that Happened Today!


Whilst raking, an older man appeared in my backyard.

Man: I was knocking on your door but there wasn't an answer.

Me (looks at rake first): ...

Man: I deliver meat to Luella.

Me (heh heh heh): ...

Man: She buys it and I deliver it.

Me: ...

Man: Do you like meat.

Me: ...

Man: Do you want to buy some from my company?

Me: ...

Man: It's really inexpensive even with delivery and...

Me: Get the hell out of my yard! I am NOT going to buy unsolicited MEAT from some self-avowed door-to-door-SO-CALLED-Meat-Seller-Weirdo that appeared unannounced in MY YARD EVEN IF my widowed Neighbor DOES do so and apparently likes the service. FUCK!

Man (leaves)

Me (returns to raking leaves but in a much better mood)

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home